Megjelent és letölthető a népeszerű Azure Storage management szoftver 1.0.0-s változata. Microsoft Azure Storage Explorer.
A letöltési link is az azure.com oldal alá költözött:
A release notes is szép hosszú lett:
- Enhanced authentication that allows Storage Explorer to use the same account store as Visual Studio 2017. To use this feature, you will need to re-login to your accounts and re-set your filtered subscriptions.
- For Azure Stack accounts backed by AAD, Storage Explorer will now retrieve Azure Stack subscriptions when ‘Target Azure Stack’ is enabled. You no longer need to create a custom login environment.
- Several shortcuts were added to enable faster navigation. These include toggling various panels and moving between editors. See the View menu for more details.
- Storage Explorer feedback now lives on GitHub. You can reach our issues page by clicking the Feedback button in the bottom left or by going to https://github.com/Microsoft/AzureStorageExplorer/issues. Feel free to make suggestions, report issues, ask questions, or leave any other form of feedback.
- If you are running into SSL Certificate issues and are unable to find the offending certificate, you can now launch Storage Explorer from the command line with the `–ignore-certificate-errors` flag. When launched with this flag, Storage Explorer will ignore SSL certificate errors.
- There is now a ‘Download’ option in the context menu for blob and file items.
- Improved accessibility and screen reader support. If you rely on accessibility features, see our accessibility documentation for more information.
- Storage Explorer now uses Electron 1.8.3